Mr. Arjun Wallia, a successful entrepreneur, who with his vision and dynamic leadership built 'The Walsons Group', from his residential garage in New Delhi, to becoming the leading 'Essential Support Services' company employing over 40,000 employees across India. In 1995, compelled by the passion to build his own business at the age of 23 years, he returned to India and in 1996, after an extensive research of the Indian market place, he founded The Walsons Group that today caters to the premium segment of essential business support services domain in India.
The Walsons Group today provides services PAN India. The group consists of professionally managed independent companies that provide services in the verticals of :
- Security & Safety Solutions
- Verification Services
- Facility Management & Engineering Services
Group Founder & Promoter
Driven by the passion of being Partner of Choice and Employer of Choice, Mr. Arjun Wallia has been successfully steering the organization on the journey path from good to great.
"We have excellent people, the best brand and the required resources, we will consistently upgrade, re-tool, re-skill and together build the best essential and trusted services provider in India."- Mr. Arjun Wallia, Group Founder and Promoter
- Ranked 7th amongst the 30 fastest growing companies in Asia by The Silicon Review.
- Ranked 42nd amongst the top fastest growing mid-sized companies in India by Inc. 500
- In 2014, conferred by the leading industry association the 'Leadership Award in Ethical Governance and Compliances'.
- In 2010, honoured as "The Security Leadership Award" by Shri Bhupinder Singh Hooda, Chief Minister of Haryana.
- In 2007, honoured as "The Entrepreneur of the Year 2007" by Shri Shiv Raj Patil, the then Home Minister of the Government of India.
Mr. Arjun Wallia has been associated with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) initiatives for over a decade and held several leadership positions, some of them being:
- Chairman - Delhi State Council, CII, 2014-15.
Had lead a delegation to Germany in 2014
- Chairman - Delhi Chapter - CII Yi from 2003-04 and 2004-05.
- Chairman of the Core Group on Security Initiatives for Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Northern Region, 2009.
- Chairman - Public Policy & External Affairs for CII - Yi National Committee from 2005-06
- Member of YPO (Young Presidents Organization).
- Member of the EO (Entrepreneurs Organization).
- Charter Member of TIE (The Indus Entrepreneurs).
- Member of IGCC (Indo German Chamber of Commerce), SCCI (Swedish Chamber of Commerce in India), EBG (The European Business Group) and ASIS.
- Vice Chairman of CAPSI (Central Association of Private Security Industry).
Partnership With Securitas AB
Securitas is present in India since 2007, through a partnership agreement with Walsons Services Pvt. Ltd. which is a leading security services company in India. Securitas India is a joint venture between Securitas AB and Walsons Services Pvt. Ltd. Walsons was founded in 1996 by Mr. Arjun Wallia who is now the Group Founder and Promoter for the Walsons Group and Securitas India. His vision and dynamic leadership has built Walsons from a garage at its inception to becoming one of the leading global security companies in India.
Our Core Competencies
We build strong and effective relations with our customers (Internal and external).
We are aware and committed to our processes. We are quality conscious and we believe in continuous improvement.
We display out of box thinking and facilitate resolutions that are result oriented.
We are motivated and drive development of our team members and self.
We display highest standards of work ethics, values and discipline.
Why Choose Us
Walsons Group serves a wide range of customers in a variety of industries and customer segments. As a trusted partner in essential business services we continuously strive to deliver excellent performance.
Committed to Customer Service
Walsons Group promises high customer satisfaction by being committed to customer service. Keeping our customers happy through our high response levels we increase the opportunities to serve our clients.
By understanding upon the insight of our customers' needs we offer them valuable solutions for our services. This is our key success factor in how we can continuously increase the value of our company, services and brand.
We believe that 'transparency builds trust'. We ensure that we adopt ethical practices and do not compromise on our demand for integrity. We remain open and honest with our employees, our customers and our prospects.